This demo extracts data from a semistructured HTML source using a provided
Application Ontology. Using the ontology and the extracted data, a relational
database is created and populated.
To run the demo:
- Click on Choose HTML and choose a Web page.
- Click on Choose Ontology and choose an ontology.
- Click on Process Ontology. The extracted data will be placed in a database.
- Now you can also issue an SQL query on the data from the
Query Databaase window.
- For a detailed explanation of how the process works, Click on the
Detailed Demo link.
* The demo has been initialized with a default HTML page and application
ontology, and the processing for this default has already been done.
You may click on any of the page links to view the default HTML page,
application, and populated database, without having to execute the extraction